Koodo Community
Solved

i want to move my number

• 28 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I ordered a sim card to start a promotional monthly plan. Got my card. I want to bring my own number from previous provider to koodo. Now I cant register with koodo or self serve. I want to talk to a human!

icon

Best answer by Robert T 28 February 2021, 16:18

You need to wait for that enail in order to register your account online.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered a sim card to start a promotional monthly plan. Got my card. I want to bring my own number from previous provider to koodo. Now I cant register with koodo or self serve. I want to talk to a human!

Did you check your email? You should have received a confirmation email from Koodo with your Customer Service Agreement. It should show your temporary number, which will allow you to register your Self Serve account. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/registering-self-serve

It’s possible the email message may have gone to your junk mail folder. I would suggest you to check it first before contacting a Koodo rep. If you didn't receive anything, you can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Thank you. I'm so frustrated. I didnt get an email with confirmation or temp number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to wait for that enail in order to register your account online.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you put your sim in your phone does it work?