Koodo Community

Community

I want to change my plan to one where I get more minutes. Will my recent addons be added to the new plan or will I lose them?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which Add-ons?  If you mean the 1000 minutes of Long Distance, yes you would not have those if you change plans.
I mean the $5 addon for 250MB of Data.  There is new plan for $35/month that has unlimited minutes and messaging, but no data included.  Since I am one of those freaks that actually uses a phone to call people I want unlimited minutes, but the use of Data is good when I need to check my email or send pictures or check the score on TSN.  The plan is also well priced for someone who does not make a lot of money.  So for a $35/month plan +$5 for the 250MB  plus my Small Tab this plan would be killer!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Usually, add-ons would go from one month to another so I wouldn't worry about that.
Robert wrote:

Usually, add-ons would go from one month to another so I wouldn't worry about that.

Would it be wise to contact Koodo directly or trust you??  :)  I really want to trust you!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure this was an add-on you got separately and not the overage rate for your current plan?