Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to add data.

Hello, The internet is not working in my house and so i would like to get data for my Moto G, just for a month or so. I don't have access to my koodo self serve account, as from some reason the representative combined my plan with my brothers account. I cannot get access to his account, but I need internet as i am starting school in september and have a lot of work to do before then.

In short: Is there any way for me to get data on my phone, by paying with a separate bank account?    

3 replies

Userlevel 3
I don't think so. Since your brother is the one on the account he is the only one authorized to make changes. But you can ask him to give you access. Even then though you would likely have to change plans as I don't believe koodo has data add-ons on monthly plans.
LairdC wrote:

I don't think so. Since your brother is the one on the account he is the only one authorized to m...

If i cannot get access to his account that options do i have?
Userlevel 4
LairdC wrote:

I don't think so. Since your brother is the one on the account he is the only one authorized to m...

Hi John,

if you don’t have access to the account to make changes, your only option is to use data and be charged a pay-per-use rate. The pay-per-use rate depends on the plan you have. Those details are only available if you have access to the account and call us at 611.

We strongly suggest you get in touch with the account holder so that you can access your account.

Hope that helps. 🙂