Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want no long distance charges within Canada and unlimited minutes no matter what time of the day, 1G data, which one is that?

Not understanding the plans

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Right now, (in Ontario): $49 per month Unlimited minutes 1 GB of data Unlimited messaging
My plan has unlimited texting, unlimited video messenger, free local and long distance any time minutes, voice mail , call display.. The only thing I didn't have was data but don't really need it, but I have a side bill for 1g for data, it's an extra charge though, but I think it's only $10.... My bill before adding data was a little bit shy of $50 and now it's just a tad over $60.....I don't use my landline anymore, it's hooked up but calls are forwarded to cell, well I do use landline for calling out from time to time...I have had this plan a few years now, I went to check and didn't see my plan so I am thinking they no longer offer it, which means I cannot change my plan and then decide to change it back because once they remove it from my bill it's gone forever or until they offer it again... I am in Ontario....best plan ever
Userlevel 7
Barb Leigh wrote:

My plan has unlimited texting, unlimited video messenger, free local and long distance any time m...

We got rid of our landlines, waste of money for us.
Userlevel 5
Barb Leigh wrote:

My plan has unlimited texting, unlimited video messenger, free local and long distance any time m...

Same here. U don't realize how outdated it is, until your getting the otherwise, land line calls, outside of the house
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barb Leigh wrote:

Kept ours because it, and an $8.50 / month pay and talk plan was cheaper than a cellphone plan with as many long distance minutes.