Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I wanna cancel my account, but i can't call them

Hello Guys i wanna cancel my account with Koodo because I moved to another country. However, its really hard to call them from another country, so it would be great if there is another solution like emailing them. Thank you

7 replies

Userlevel 4
You might consider trying something like Skype to call them from your country without paying long distance or international charges. Their toll free number is: 1-866-99-KOODO You should probably be able to call that number without buying any Skype credit... and if you do have to buy Skype credit, at least it's not expensive.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Calling in is the only way to cancel service
Userlevel 7
The toll free number doesn't work for people calling overseas.(may work on skype, may not) You need to call 1-647-788-4337 in order to cancel your account. There are many, many ways to access a phone to make a call. This is the only way.
Ahmad wrote:

The toll free number doesn't work for people calling overseas.(may work on skype, may not) You...

How terrible it is! The worst service I've never experienced. I got a lot of stress because of them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

The toll free number doesn't work for people calling overseas.(may work on skype, may not) You...

Please don't necro 2 year old threads. Please start a new topic if you need something.
I tried to call them through Skype ..but it didn't work effectively!
Userlevel 4
Hamid, Did you try the toll free number AND 1-647-788-4337? As Ahmad points out, the toll free number doesn't necessarily work overseas.