Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I tried to add monthly International Data Roaming but got this message "Your plan is not eligible to be changed at this time"

Koodo confirmed my $40 International Data, Minutes and Text Bundle. Hasn't worked in Iceland or Germany. I have a monthly plan. I have an IPhone 6. I have 20 more days of my 30 day trip and would love to be able to use Data, especially since I paid for it.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi MWS, These add-ons should be added before you leave the country. In your case you should send Koodo an email using the link on the contact us page. They will be able to assist you, we don't have access to your account from here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@MWS I see that the add-on is on your account. Are you getting signals on your phone? You could also try to turn on airplane and back.
I emailed Koodo last night and the add-on was there this morning! I only emailed Koodo because you suggested it. My data is now working. I had to turn off the phone and turn it back on to get it to work. (Didn't think to use airplane mode. ). I was relying on my sister's data but I won't be with her for the last part of the trip, so this will be so much help with getting around. Thank you very much for your help
Userlevel 7
MWS wrote:

I emailed Koodo last night and the add-on was there this morning! I only emailed Koodo because y...

No problem! Enjoy the rest of your trip!