Koodo Community

Community

I need to cancel my account from another country

I moved to another country and tried to cancel the account while I was in Canada, but it did not work. Now I need to know how can I cancel my account here from my country.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you called, did  they confirm the account was canceled?  What do you mean it did not work?
Dennis wrote:

When you called, did  they confirm the account was canceled?  What do you mean it did n...

I called 3 times and at the time of speaking with the attendant my call did not complete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm not sure if you can cancel through Facebook or Twitter, but that would be my first suggestion.
You can contact Koodo on Facebook or Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo’s agents will help take the conversation private, or send them a private message from facebook.com/koodo. Koodo Phone Numbers: *611 from your cellphone, 1-866-995-6636, or +1 647-788-4337.  Skype is an inexpensive (or free) option to call 1-866-995-6636 from international destinations.
David wrote:

I'm not sure if you can cancel through Facebook or Twitter, but that would be my first suggestio...

Okay, I'll try contact by facebook or skype, thank you very much for your help