Koodo Community
Question

i need a himan

• 10 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I am so angry with Kudo self-serve BS. It is the most useless POS I have ever dealt with in my life. There Hass to be a number to call directly to reach a human being. If I can’t reach a bloody human being I will leave this damn plan behind. I am getting so angry with the automated service as it doesn’t do a damn thing when I need help. I try to schedule a callback and it’s three days away? That is beyond do useless. If anybody has a direct line I would be beyond thankful for it.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There's lines for porting and billing for reconnection but besides thst you can get assistance here and we can forward you elsewhere if you can't get help here.

What's your issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Cam Stewart I see that we talked to you on the 5th of October. You booked a callback and we called you back regrading your question around Visual Voicemail. It seems everything has been resolved around that.  Late last night it appears you may have requested a callback but our offices were already closed.  Did you have an outstanding questions that we maybe able to help with here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s a direct line on FB messenger : www.m.me/Koodo. Might take some time to answer.