Koodo Community

Community

I love Koodo

I came to koodo a few years ago and have been hooked since! They have the best plans for all types of users. I've even convinced some family and friends to switch over because the plans are so perfect and they are very happy as well!

5 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm curious to know what brought 6 people praising Koodo service today, I hope that many Koodo phones will be sent to "Santa Clause" this Xmas and will be distributed to these people...lol
MatB wrote:

I'm curious to know what brought 6 people praising Koodo service today, I hope that many Koodo ph...

They put a link on the facebook page, saying that if you log in here, stay positive and help people, you can win stuff, including a new phone.
Userlevel 5
MatB wrote:

I'm curious to know what brought 6 people praising Koodo service today, I hope that many Koodo ph...

That's right Aaron, their mobile masters program effectively rewards three members every three months for their service on the site, I'm hoping people understand just a random praise post isn't going to get them a phone. They actually have to "work" for it.
Koodo Is amazing! the staff is helpful and very friendly. I haven't had any problems with them unlike other service providers
Victoria Williston wrote:

Koodo Is amazing! the staff is helpful and very friendly. I haven't had any problems with them...

Agreed! 🙂