Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I just changed my plan online, how long do I have to wait till it comes into effect?

The lady at Koodo told me I had to change my plan online, so I went ahead and did it and it said it went through but nothing has changed. How long do I have to wait for it to come into effect? I'm not in a hurry, I just want to make sure it worked properly

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi there Becca, Thanks for visiting the Koodo community. If you changed your plan on your self-serve it will take effect effectively.
Userlevel 1
Erwin wrote:

Hi there Becca, Thanks for visiting the Koodo community. If you changed your plan on your self...

it'll tak about 30 minutes when done through self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hi there Becca, Thanks for visiting the Koodo community. If you changed your plan on your self...

No it doesn't. I've walked customers through making changes over the phone while looking at the account and the change goes through immediately.
so it will take effect immediately?
Becca Willemsma wrote:

so it will take effect immediately?

its not showing the change on my account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
try making the change again, you may have missed a confirmation step. worst case scenario, if the change has already gone through it will tell you that you have already made a change this month.
Ok so since it says I have already made a change and can't make anymore this month the change has gone through? The change I made should allow me to send pictures, I still cannot send pictures
Userlevel 1
Becca Willemsma wrote:

Ok so since it says I have already made a change and can't make anymore this month the change has...

Do you have mobile data active (and wifi deactivated)? MMS requires a mobile data connection.
Ok so I deactivated my wifi and turned on my mobile date and it will let me receive pictures but they won't download and I still can't send pictures
Userlevel 7
Try it again with your data enabled... you may have to resend them.
data is on and I've tried sending it a few times, there has gotta be something I'm missing, all it says is "sending" but never sends it
Userlevel 6
Hi Becca, do you see a "Block Data" feature on your account on Self Serve? That would explain why it doesn't work. Also, what phone do you have? ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
I have the LG optimus black, I used to have the block data feature on but I was able to turn that off
Userlevel 6
Becca Willemsma wrote:

I have the LG optimus black, I used to have the block data feature on but I was able to turn that...

Data are enabled on your phone but they might still be blocked at the account-level. I suggest that you contact us over the phone so we can have a look at it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline, option #6. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.