Koodo Community

Community

I have ordered $40 plan with medium tab for iphone X .what if I don't like koodo service, what are my options

may i eligible for full refund within 15 days including Iphone or do I have to pay for phone.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
The policy for return and refund is here https://www.koodomobile.com/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone
You could return the phone within 15 days but there are conditions, that you need to follow in there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You a are not eligible for refund of services tho. If you are with Koodo for 10 days and you have a 60 dollar plan, you can get the full refund for the phone as Azure said but the plan you will pay 10/30 x 60 = 20 dollars.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You a are not eligible for refund of services tho. If you are with Koodo for 10 days and you have...

Well if it stays within the reasonable limits then the first bill will be waived.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You a are not eligible for refund of services tho. If you are with Koodo for 10 days and you have...

Perhaps it's still realistic for 30 minutes of talk time but 50MB in 2017 is absolutely nothing and basically makes it impossible to get a refund based on "reasonable limits." Unless Koodo makes unofficial exceptions on data use to a higher point if you press the point.
Goran wrote:

Well, it is unlimited data for the first 10 days. $20 for 10 days ($60/month) for unlimited LTE is not a bad deal.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Oh and that that is provided as well so you have an opportunity to gauge your use pretty much guarantees that you'll never meet reasonable use of you take advantage of it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

I believe as well, after December 1st you can use up to half of your monthly usage during the trial period.