Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have Fido plan loyalty plan . Will you match it if I switch to Koodo?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo likes to make it fair for everyone so new customers are able to get the same plans that current customers can get. You may qualify for a.gift card or other discounts at a retailer or kiosk for a new device. Keep your eyes on local sales flyers for best buy or future shop as they also run their own sales. What plan do you have now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
nope. What you see on their website is what you get
I have Unltd Canada Calling with 2 GB data, Unltd text msg worldwide with pic & video msg , voice mail with no zone within Canada for $57.6 + taxes. The complete plan I can discuss.
Userlevel 1
Sukhdev Momi wrote:

I have Unltd Canada Calling with 2 GB data, Unltd text msg worldwide with pic & video msg , voice...

Hey, I pay $53/month + Tax and I get 2GB internet, Unl. Calling & Texting. 10 Voicemail, Call Display, Pic & Video text message all over the world. I am under BYOD (Bring your own device). You have to keep an eye on website (I would say on weekly basis) and sometimes Koodo offer Double promo. Remember: You can change your plan once per billing cycle Hope that helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sukhdev Momi wrote:

I have Unltd Canada Calling with 2 GB data, Unltd text msg worldwide with pic & video msg , voice...

I am sure your intention was to help but this thread is 6 months old so I'm sure he found what he was looking for
Sukhdev Momi wrote:

Thx , but still with Fido, Keeping an eye on new things, If anyone finds the $52 plan or lower with Koodo, Virginmobile or fido keep posting. May help someone...
Userlevel 7
Koodo charges 70$ for that. But you'll get a 10% discount for bringing your own device so 63$+tax and possible tab charges.

Why I should pay more ? That will be a stupid idea to switch to Koodo. Who would like to pay more for the same service. Not at all...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sukhdev Momi wrote:

Why I should pay more ? That will be a stupid idea to switch to Koodo. Who would like to pay more...

If you have an old plan, it would be impossible to leave since prices have increased dramatically since the 2 year contracts came to be. No big 3/little 3 carrier would price match your current plan. Unfortunately thats what happens with grandfathered plans. Some carriers also make you switch to a current plan if you ever want to upgrade too