Koodo Community
Solved

I have a question about an order I placed

• 24 April 2021
  • 2 replies

HI, I just placed an order to add a line to my account but it didn’t give me a total of what my combined bill would be or if the data plan for the line is seperate or combined with my line.  I need more information please. 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 24 April 2021, 22:06

You can do the math of your current bill + whatever plan and tab you choose for the new line.

As for the data, koodo doesn't do shared data so each line would have their own bucket of data dependent upon what plans you chose for each line.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

HI, I just placed an order to add a line to my account but it didn’t give me a total of what my combined bill would be or if the data plan for the line is seperate or combined with my line.  I need more information please. 

You won’t get that information right now. Both lines should appear on your next bill once you receive it. A detailed list of charges for each line will be listed individually under the bill. As for your other question, the data will be separate for each line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can do the math of your current bill + whatever plan and tab you choose for the new line.

As for the data, koodo doesn't do shared data so each line would have their own bucket of data dependent upon what plans you chose for each line.