Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have a data plan but can't seem to connect to anything through 3G service with my new Nexus 4 phone

I have recently bought a new Nexus 4 phone and switched plans to a 600mb data plan. However, I can't seem to connect to the internet or Facebook app or anything really through 3G network or any network other than Wifi.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure that your APN settings are set to those of Koodo's, also make sure that you have data enabled. Here's the settings you'll need and how to set them up if needed http://koodomobile.com/en/ab/non-koodo-phone-data-setup.shtml
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Make sure that your APN settings are set to those of Koodo's, also make sure that you have data e...

That link no longer works. I have the same problem.
Userlevel 7
Hey Now, You mentioned also that you switched plans. Is it possible that you had a data block on your old plan? That block may still be in effect. If Paul's suggestion doesn't pan out, try giving Koodo a call to see if that's the case. Chad
Hello I do have the same issue despite checking these settings. I also cannot connect to some WIFI networks. I never had access to 3G. Maybe this problem comes from the SIM card. No switch from another plan thank you