Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have 15 doller prepaid plan, when I send international message, foreign phone can't accept this message

7 replies

Userlevel 7
What network is the other person using? Are you sure you're entering the country code correctly? What phone do you have? What phone does the other person have?
Chad Burr wrote:

What network is the other person using? Are you sure you're entering the country code correctly? ...

I can call these foreign Number.But they can't receive my message by these number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Remember to use the + instead of the 011 (if trying for Europe, don't know continent code for others, but replace whatever it is with the + sign).
Ivan wrote:

Remember to use the + instead of the 011 (if trying for Europe, don't know continent code for oth...

number is right, as they can get my calls. But can't receive messages.
Userlevel 7
Ivan wrote:

Remember to use the + instead of the 011 (if trying for Europe, don't know continent code for oth...

And so what about the questions I asked you this morning? I
Ivan wrote:

they are using china mobile network,I use IP6,they use IP4 and android
Userlevel 6
Hi Zhu, give us a call and we'll have a look into it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #6. Since you are calling for technical assistance, the $5 fee will not apply. Be ready to provide the phone numbers of your friends as it will be needed for the troubleshooting 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.