Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I got my phone not even a month ago and it is now broken. How do i go about getting a new phone through you guys?

Samsung Galaxy S7 compleely destroyed and i just started my contract what do i do? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jade What do you mean it's completely destroyed? You dropped it on the floor? If that's your problem . then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do except buy a new phone full price unfortunately
Robert wrote:

Hello Jade What do you mean it's completely destroyed? You dropped it on the floor? If that's ...

Yeah i left it on the hood of my car and drove away unfortunately didn't notice until i saw it soaring through the air at 80 km/h i didn't think there was anything you guys could do but i figured it was worth a shot! It was a good phone for the two weeks it lasted.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Jade What do you mean it's completely destroyed? You dropped it on the floor? If that's ...

If you had only purchased the extended warranty.......

It would be fun to be a fly on the wall as they assess your physical damage claim!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Also, see if your household insurance will cover it.