Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I changed my plan to the 60$ plan, which offers 2GB of data. but I only get 1GB of data.

I changed my plan to the 60$ plan, which offers 2GB of data. My "current plan" page shows that I now have the 60$ plan but I only get 1GB of data instead of the 2GB that was advertised. What's happening?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Check the region indicator on the plan that shows 2gb. Is it set for your province?

[quote=Chad Burr]Check the region indicator on the plan that shows 2gb. Is it set for your province? https://
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Morgane What name is the account under? Want to take a look, to see what's happening.
Bernard wrote:

@ Morgane What name is the account under? Want to take a look, to see what's happening.

Hi Bernard,
Thank you for your reply.

The account is under the name Morgane Delcourt. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

I see what happened now.....you still have a few dollars left outstanding on your tab. The new plans are only accessible to you if you pay off your tab. When you logged into your account there was a pick banner to click on if you wanted to see the new plans. And if you decided to proceed we would have asked you to pay off your tab. Then you could get the 2gb plan. What would you like to do Morgane?
Bernard wrote:

Hi Bernard, 
Thank you for your reply.

I'd like to pay off my tab to get the 2GB plan.
If I just hit the Pay my Tab button and pay it off, will it automatically switch me to the 2GB plan?
What do I need to do?

Thank you,
Morgane
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

You will still have to change plans, paying off your tab simply gives access to other plans including the 2gb offer for $60. Since you have just changed plans you may not be able to do it again as plan changes can only done once a month online. Please give it a try nonetheless, let me know how far you get and if stuck we will help out from our end.
Bernard wrote:

I paid off my tab (which will be included in my next bill) but as you predicted, I can't change plan until next month.
Is there something I can do or do I have to wait?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We'll change it for you. 🙂 Just pls bear in mind your next bill may look a little messy because of all the changes and proration that comes with it.
Bernard wrote:

I understand. 
Thank you so much for all your help Bernard. I really appreciate it !