Koodo Community

Community

i changed my plan to get teh 2GB bonus but when I clicked "add" there was no way to actually add the bonus. How do I get it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its only available for new and renewing customers on select plans. Do you fall under either of those categories?
I changed to a new rate plan; that doesn't count?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keiren Smith wrote:

No, its only for new or renewing customers. So either you sign up with Koodo with a new account or you purchase a new phone on the tab.
Keiren Smith wrote:

We renewed our plan. My daughter needed new phone. got a plan for $55/ include 2Gb. Well, that didn't show up on my  bill. it shows $55 but only 1 GB??? I want my other gig as agreed?? how do I get that when I haven't been able to reach customer service for weeks. what is the number to reach them. FRUSTRATING as heck! we had to add a gig so she could have data but i don't want to pay for it. LAMEST customer service I have ever ever ever had
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keiren Smith wrote:

Looks like the Walmart rep may have not added it at the time of activation. Due the Christmas season phone lines are jammed. Rather than waiting, send us a private message on Facebook and someone will take a look at your daughter's account. It will likely be a day but at least you save the hassle of waiting on the phone.