Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i change my plan when price of my invoice will be changed?

8 replies

Changing a plan is effective on your cycle date, until then, you are on current plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ian.Watson wrote:

Changing a plan is effective on your cycle date, until then, you are on current plan.

The plan changes immediately. The billing changes will be reported in the next bill on its usual date.

Ian.Watson wrote:

How go i know which is my cycle plan? and when i will start to pay a different amount?
Ian.Watson wrote:

On My current bill NOTHING CHANGED YET ((Late payment charges will apply if payment is not received before November 25th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ian.Watson wrote:

If your bill has already been posted, changing your plan will not change the amount due. An e-bill is exactly the same as a paper bill; once it has been mailed to you, it doesn't change.
Ian.Watson wrote:

So I will have same plan until date of the bill I pay?
Ian.Watson wrote:

They keep the same plan according with date of bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ian.Watson wrote:

Your plan changes immediately. Any changes in price will be reflected on your NEXT bill.