Koodo Community
Question

I can not receive text messages..

• 7 November 2012
  • 8 replies

I can't call or text to anyone. When i try to call someone it says "please check the number" and cant receive any text messages. What should i do?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Elindvia-Make sure that in your settings-you have your network set to use 3G network ...try to remove your battery along with the sim card if this phone has one-wait approx 30 secs to one min without the battery & sim card out of the phone,place it back into the phone and again make sure that you have 3G on...hope this helps:)
Userlevel 2
If you are still not able to recieve texts please call Koodo tech support- 1-866-995-6636 please call from a landline so they can perform troubleshooting on the cell phone:)
If you are still not able to recieve texts please call Koodo tech support- 1-866-995-6636 please ...i removed my battery many times and nothing wrong with the 3G network. So i still can't receive any text messages or call someone.. By the way, cant even call tech support. I can only call *611. This is ridiculous... I dont understand. Everything was perfect until this night....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are still not able to recieve texts please call Koodo tech support- 1-866-995-6636 please ...Just curious what kind of Phone do you have?
If you are still not able to recieve texts please call Koodo tech support- 1-866-995-6636 please ...Samsung evergreen
Userlevel 6
Hi Elindvia, are you still experiencing issues? In order to troubleshoot your phone, we need to have the device available. You can reach us from a landline or another cell phone by calling 1-866-995-6636, option #5.
Mine and my gfs both stopped working today...cant receive or send texts or calls
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it's prepaid the system is down due to the heavy amount of calls on New Years. Be patient while they fix it or call and log a ticket on the issue if you wish.