Koodo Community

Community

I am trying to change my plan, it says wait 14 days its been 3 weeks

I upgraded my phone 3 weeks ago. Have since then started a new billing cycle but when I try to change my plan to a new one is says wait 14 days. It's well past 14 days now. How can I change it?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can change your plan online via self serve
Dennis wrote:

You can change your plan online via self serve

It won't allow me to change it. That is what I tried and it said wait 14 days. Its been 3 weeks. Why am I not able to change it yet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kelsey, what day exactly did you upgrade your phone and did you do so by ordering it online or at a kiosk?
I ordered it online. I connected it on Wednesday July 19th when it arrived
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kelsey Cameron wrote:

I ordered it online. I connected it on Wednesday July 19th when it arrived

When you received your first bill. What is the billing cycle date noted on your detailed pdf ebill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the online system doesn't let you update your plan, you will need to contact Koodo in order for them to make the change for free
Robert wrote:

If the online system doesn't let you update your plan, you will need to contact Koodo in order fo...

I just did and they did it for me! thank you!
Is Bernard around here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Do you have a question that one of us could help you with?
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

He will know what OP's issue and my reply are about. I even gave hints in my name as well as the email address to refresh his memory.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Yea, I noticed that. Just thought I would ask in case you were someone else and indeed had a question to ask.
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Then what's the point of having a web page if you can't do anything on it. That is disrespectful!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Are you having an issue with the self serve. Generally it does do everything its supposed to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Are you having trouble changing your plan James?
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

I'm having this same issue, can someone help so I can change my add-ons online?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Which add-ons are you trying to change?
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Want to add visual voicemail and remove a long distance add-on. It's been 20 days since I upgraded my phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

I'd give it the full 30 days (1 full billing cycle and then if it doesn't allow you to change contact Koodo directly by sending them a Private message to their FB page or Twitter account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

@Aaron: have you tried to add it in your selfserve rateplan?. I don't think there was an issue with adding visual voicemail. If you didn't see the long distance add-on, you could always contact Koodo as Paul mentioned.
Bug wrote:

Is Bernard around here?

Can't do anything with add-ons from my self serve rate plan page. Will probably give it a full billing cycle then, thanks.