Koodo Community

I am trying to change my plan, it says wait 14 days its been 3 weeks

I upgraded my phone 3 weeks ago. Have since then started a new billing cycle but when I try to change my plan to a new one is says wait 14 days. It's well past 14 days now. How can I change it?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can change your plan online via self serve
You can change your plan online via self serveIt won't allow me to change it. That is what I tried and it said wait 14 days. Its been 3 weeks. Why am I not able to change it yet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kelsey, what day exactly did you upgrade your phone and did you do so by ordering it online or at a kiosk?
I ordered it online. I connected it on Wednesday July 19th when it arrived
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I ordered it online. I connected it on Wednesday July 19th when it arrived When you received your first bill. What is the billing cycle date noted on your detailed pdf ebill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the online system doesn't let you update your plan, you will need to contact Koodo in order for them to make the change for free
If the online system doesn't let you update your plan, you will need to contact Koodo in order fo...I just did and they did it for me! thank you!
Is Bernard around here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?Do you have a question that one of us could help you with?
Is Bernard around here?He will know what OP's issue and my reply are about. I even gave hints in my name as well as the email address to refresh his memory.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?Yea, I noticed that. Just thought I would ask in case you were someone else and indeed had a question to ask.
Is Bernard around here?Then what's the point of having a web page if you can't do anything on it. That is disrespectful!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?Are you having an issue with the self serve. Generally it does do everything its supposed to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?Are you having trouble changing your plan James?
Is Bernard around here?I'm having this same issue, can someone help so I can change my add-ons online?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?Which add-ons are you trying to change?
Is Bernard around here?Want to add visual voicemail and remove a long distance add-on. It's been 20 days since I upgraded my phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?I'd give it the full 30 days (1 full billing cycle and then if it doesn't allow you to change contact Koodo directly by sending them a Private message to their FB page or Twitter account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Bernard around here?@Aaron: have you tried to add it in your selfserve rateplan?. I don't think there was an issue with adding visual voicemail. If you didn't see the long distance add-on, you could always contact Koodo as Paul mentioned.
Is Bernard around here?Can't do anything with add-ons from my self serve rate plan page. Will probably give it a full billing cycle then, thanks.