Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i am going to study in kitchener, would i be able to get a koodo kitchener phone number plan while my address is in vaughan?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Mike.

In order to get a phone number from kitchener you would need to be in the same province as Vaughan. If it is, then yes you can change via self-serve (too lazy to look up if those two are in the same province)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Mike.

In order to get a phone number from kitchener you would need to be in the same ...

Yeah they're both in Ontario bud
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Mike.

In order to get a phone number from kitchener you would need to be in the same ...

Thanks Paul 😛

Userlevel 5
I'm curious, Kitchener and Vaughn are 2 different area codes. Does Mike have to show ID proving that he lives in Kitchener, do get the Kitchener area code to avoid long distance charges??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
5s wrote:

I'm curious, Kitchener and Vaughn are 2 different area codes. Does Mike have to show ID proving t...

You do not need to prove residence when in the same province. I've had a Kitchener number forever and I've lived in London for the past 8 years.
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

I'm curious, Kitchener and Vaughn are 2 different area codes. Does Mike have to show ID proving t...

Interesting. Thanks.