Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I added ALL40 and received confirmation while in Canada. Now am in Mexico and my text message won't send.

I have an LG D852 Android V 6.0 with all updates installed and am on a monthly plan (my account is up to date). Before I left Toronto, Ontario, I added the ALL40 and received confirmation. I am in Mexico and my text message won't send. Who should I contact to get this fixed? I can't call 611 and I've turned my phone off, removed the SIM card and put it back in, turned on my phone twice.
icon

Best answer by David AKU 14 January 2017, 00:55

Sign into the Koodo self serve website. Add the free “International Voice Roaming" and / or the free “International Data Roaming” add on. Then turn airplane mode on and off. When your phone connects it should be working. Buying any of the Travel Add-ons only nets you a savings on your roaming fees, it does not change anything about the ability of the phone to roam. Without the Voice / Text / Data Add-on, you can still roam at pay-per-use prices. See this post for more info on adding the needed bits!

Let us know if you need more info!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sign into the Koodo self serve website. Add the free “International Voice Roaming" and / or the free “International Data Roaming” add on. Then turn airplane mode on and off. When your phone connects it should be working. Buying any of the Travel Add-ons only nets you a savings on your roaming fees, it does not change anything about the ability of the phone to roam. Without the Voice / Text / Data Add-on, you can still roam at pay-per-use prices. See this post for more info on adding the needed bits!

Let us know if you need more info!