Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I added a US package today for 10 @ 40.00 how can I upgrade it to the month US page for 45.00. Please can you help

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Linda, I do not believe you are able to upgrade them. I think it's one of those things that when you select it, that's the one you get. I may be wrong tho. Hope this helps!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Linda, I do not believe you are able to upgrade them. I think it's one of those things that...

Are you looking into this for me please
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Linda, I do not believe you are able to upgrade them. I think it's one of those things that...

Unfortunately, the website is in the middle of being upgraded so I can't access the site for any relevant information, I already answered to the best of my knowledge. I'm sure a Mobile Master will come in and correct me if I am wrong tho 🙂
Are you looking into it for me please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Treacy wrote:

The participants in this community are customers just like you Linda. We have no more access to the inner workings of Koodo than you, and in some cases much less access. If you need account information or changes, you will need to get in touch with Koodo as described in the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of each page.
Linda Treacy wrote:

I have tyres the contact Us link but guess what the site is under maintenance. I hate to say it but this is not helpful. I know it the system and I know it's not your fault, but my question is still not being answered. Please help
Userlevel 7
Linda Treacy wrote:

Then you should call *611 from your phone and speak to Koodo
Userlevel 7
Linda Treacy wrote:

Linda, this is a customer driven forum. Not a place to make account changes, inquire into your account, etc. If the contact us link isn't working to send an email, you have to call *611 from your Koodo phone and allow a rep to assist you. This isn't an issue you should be emailing about either. The longer you wait, the less likely Koodo will be willing to do it for you.