Koodo Community
Solved

How to stop my data plan when I outside of Canada

Currently I left Canada for about one month and I do not need my number anymore, I ask my friends to help my call koodo service to stop my plan. The number is 18669956636 but it is AI answer the phone and ask my to send text. But I am not able to receive or send SMS since I am out of service area. How I can stop my plan completely?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 6 June 2021, 16:52

You can also use Facebook or Twitter DM to cancel the service altogether, since you don't need your number any longer. Normally you have to request a callback, but as you said, that is not possible when you have left Canada.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are already outside of Canada, you could send a message through FB or Twitter to ask them  switch your plan to the seasonal hold.

But, it will cost you $15/mo. And this is count as plan change. If you have a good promo plan, you CAN'T get it back. If your current plan is not available, you need to pick up in market plan when you came back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also use Facebook or Twitter DM to cancel the service altogether, since you don't need your number any longer. Normally you have to request a callback, but as you said, that is not possible when you have left Canada.

Could you give me a Twitter or facebook link of koodo service? Thank you !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Check the white F and Twitter icon underneath this page… then make sure you send the message as a direct message :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

https://m.me/Koodo

https://m.me/Koodo

Thank you!!