Is it just me, or is it difficult to get in contact with a Koodo rep to solve an issue
1. $5 promotion offered on landline. Dealer said if they answer or do any transactions, they would have to charge, its best to speak to an agent - or do yourself on self serve.
2. Tried calling an agent, spent close to an hour, was given a call back opportunity, which by then I could not take the call, because i was occupied with work.
3. Tried to go to the community network on Koodo, which I then have to registered, and then was told by another community person, that I should go to Koodo Facebook, to get a direct response, and a quick resolution to my problem.
4. just logged onto Facebook koodo, and explained the problem, and got a message saying "were a bit backed up and will take a few hours to respond, but we will. Thanks for your patience".
5. Do i wait on Facebook for a few hours, put my life on pause...surely there is an easier way...feeling really disappointed!