Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How To Get The Extra 1GB Of Data "Canada Wide Data Plan"

I have a quick question about the $60 Canada Wide Data Plan, I currently have this plan and when I signed up 9 months ago It was 1GB of data, but since then I have seen it offered with 2GB several times, is there anyway that I can get the additional 1GB of data seeing as I have the same plan?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
You can switch your plan convieniently if you use our online self serve. www.koodomobile.com/selfserve Or, you can give customer service a call and they'd be more than happy to help you out with switching your plan. hope this helps, -Matthew.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you call in there will be a charge. Just make the change on self serve. It will be the 2GB $60 plan

Userlevel 2
Dennis wrote:

If you call in there will be a charge. Just make the change on self serve. It will be the 2GB $...

Having an employee account, we don't get to see these screens that the customers can see. I wish there was something more we could use when walking customers through.
Dennis wrote:

If you call in there will be a charge. Just make the change on self serve. It will be the 2GB $...

Any idea when the next doubled plan promotion is coming along 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

There is no sure way to know. If there is a promo plan you like, the best bet is to get it now. You can always change your plan to a newer current plan later on but you can never get an older plan back