Koodo Community
Question

How long will the 75$ for 10GB or 12GB plan last?

• 11 August 2019
  • 6 replies

I plan on upgrading to the S10+ this week or next, but I don't know if the 75$ for 12GB will still be available this week. Will it?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No clue in general but it looks like the 2gb bonus has been roved from the 75 dollar plan so you only get 10gb for 75 for now.
No clue in general but it looks like the 2gb bonus has been roved from the 75 dollar plan so you only get 10gb for 75 for now.
OK, as long as I can get at least 10GB of Data back, then I would be ok.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We never know when those plans go. Maybe you'll be lucky, maybe not. Why no change the plan right now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can swap plans now and get the phone on tab later so you secure it although I expect it to last a while. It's not being billed as a limited time offer.
We never know when those plans go. Maybe you'll be lucky, maybe not. Why no change the plan right now?
I have the plan, but want to keep it. Cause switching apparently makes you change your plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It does not. You meet the minimum spend for the tab. If it tries to make you, you should be able to select your current plan. If that won't work, you can contact Koodo to request it be done to keep your plan.