Koodo Community
Question

How long is Double the Min and Data promo lasting?

I'm currently stuck with Rogers until end of March. Any idea if the current double the mins and data promotion will still be valid until April when I switch?

10 replies

Userlevel 4
No idea. If it is not seen on the site, it will be difficult to answer.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi David... No date on this... They might expire again at any given time... But once they expire, you wont be able to get them, so hurry up, it could be too late...!
Userlevel 3
Yes that's correct! Jump on the ship while we're offering it because we don't know how long their going to be around for. Or the train will leave without you if you don't capitalize! 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes that's correct! Jump on the ship while we're offering it because we don't know how long their...A Ship with a Train... Koodo is awesome 🙂
Thanks for the quick answers. Another question, if the offer expires when I switch, and I join a regular plan, and then in a few months the promo comes back, can I then change my plan to the promoted plan?
Userlevel 2
Thanks for the quick answers. Another question, if the offer expires when I switch, and I join a...If the promo is offered at a later time, yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi David, As others pointed out, offers can be withdrawn at any moment. In my experience though, double promotions occur again as sure as the earth returns to summer eventually 🙂 You might not get it in March, but then again it might be offered later in the year (back to school and winter holidays are usually the popular times for promotions). That said, last July most plans (especially flex plans) skyrocketed overnight and there was no back to school promotion... none of us had even remotely anticipated that to happen. So in the end it's up to you to make the decision 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You may be better off not waiting until your contract expires. See how much it would cost you to cancel with Rogers now, then see how much you'd be saving each month with Koodo. It may still work out in your favour. As others said, there's no way to tell how long this promo will last, but here are my thoughts based on experience: 1. It won't last until Spring. It already expired, but has since been brought back (likely due to Fido/Virgin still offering their promos). 2. The winter holiday deals tend to be the best ones around. I'm sure there'll be a summer promotion, but I wouldn't bet on it being as good as this one.
Userlevel 7
You may be better off not waiting until your contract expires. See how much it would cost you to ...Plus certain phones come with up to $100 in.gift cards, which should help alleviate the cost of switching.
Just sign up now with Koodo & then pay off bit by bit to Rogers and then you would be good to go