Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how long can I suspend my account if I travel? and how much is mon they cost?

I recently decided to leave the country for 6 Months what will happen to my account will I have to leave plan or can I suspend it temporary If I am able to what is my fees

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Ali, You can place a seasonal hold on your account. The cost is 15$ per month and basically just keeps your number active for you. Doing this will mean you loose your current plan, so whenever you come back you'll have to pick from one of the currently available plans at that time. You can do the change via plan changes in self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can on seasonal hold for up to 6 months
Is there any way I can keep plan I have promotional plan...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ali wrote:

If you move to a seasonal hold, then no.  That is considered a plan change.  There is no guarantee that you can get your plan back. 
Ali wrote:

Hi, 
I'm moving out of Canada for 1 year, may be less or more by a 1-month. I want to keep my number, what is the best solution. However, I won't use it at all.Thanks
Userlevel 6
Ali wrote:

@haifaa: If you're in BC/AB/MB/ON/QC/NS, port your number to Fongo or FreePhoneLine (one-time porting fee of $25). For anything short-term (less than 10 months) or if your number is from any other province, you may consider porting to Voip.ms.