Koodo Community
Solved

How Koodo treat me

• 13 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi.

I want to share an experience with my dear compatriots.

I bought a phone from Koodo and they did not deliver the phone to me at all, and despite the report to the police, they still said that there is nothing we can do, it is not up to us. I have to pay for it too.

Avoid Koodo

icon

Best answer by saleh1985 13 January 2021, 01:20

View original

5 replies

Hi.

I want to share an experience with my dear compatriots.

I bought a phone from Koodo and they did not deliver the phone to me at all, and despite the report to the police, they still said that there is nothing we can do, it is not up to us. I have to pay for it too.

Avoid Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any point in liking your own post?

Well I'm sorry to hear that. Did Koodo say why? What do you mean by not delivered?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So your issue here is with the Courier, not the carrier.  You need to file a claim against the courier that your package was not received.

Userlevel 7

So your issue here is with the Courier, not the carrier.  You need to file a claim against the courier that your package was not received.

The customer has an agreement with Koodo, not the shipping company. The shipping company is reponsible to Koodo only, not the receiver. If the customer does not receive the product, Koodo needs to rectify the issue for the customer and deal with the shipping company themselves.

@saleh1985 Submit a CCTS complaint.