Koodo Community
Question

How does "Unlimited incoming calls" actually work?

• 1 January 2014
  • 4 replies

Okay so here's my problem, this Koodo employee at a mall told me that if I don't have "unlimited incoming calls" I will get charged for incoming calls regardless if I have minutes and that it WON'T subtract from my 400 available mins I have on my plan. In the FAQ Koodo community, people say that it will subtract from your available mins, except during specific times in the evening (which is me) where I have unlimited calling. I would assume the Koodo employee was wrong here since it doesn't even make sense to not subtract incoming calls from your available minutes. Just want to make sure.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Anytime you receive a call prior to 5pm will take away from your 400 minute bucket. By adding the unlimited incoming calls all calls received anytime or day and doesn't matter from where won't count towards your minute bucket. Give it a star if this answers your question
Userlevel 2
Anytime you receive a call prior to 5pm will take away from your 400 minute bucket. By adding the...Rocky hit it right on the head! BOOM! TKO!
Userlevel 3
Anytime you receive a call prior to 5pm will take away from your 400 minute bucket. By adding the...I got Clubber Lang with a hay maker and Tommy Gun with the uppercut
Incoming calls is amazing