Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do the plans work?

Are the plans limited to certain phones (i.e. iPhone only plans, blackberry only plans) or is there a sort of "one plan fits all sort of thing" where no matter what phone you have, the plan is the same? Thanks for your help

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Deyvid, You can pick any phone, with any plan. That is the beauty of Koodo right there. The only difference between plans is how many minutes and/or data you want. That said, you do have a few choices as to what TAB you want, such as Tab S (you pay more for the phone up front) or Tab M (you pay $5 per month extra but less for the phone). There is a slightly more complicated Tab L but as I would advise you not even to consider that, I won't even bother to explain that 😃
Sophia wrote:

Hi Deyvid, You can pick any phone, with any plan. That is the beauty of Koodo right there. ...

thanks so much! And one more question, how can I tell how long the plans are? I can't seem to find the length of the contracts
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hi Deyvid, You can pick any phone, with any plan. That is the beauty of Koodo right there. ...

Another nice thing about Koodo: no contracts! So one month 🙂 That too needs more explanation though because it does take time to pay off your phone, and that is done through your monthly phone bill. If you take a phone on the Tab, it will be paid off in two years or less, guaranteed. But there is nothing to stop you from paying off the entire Tab in one go and cancel any time you want 🙂
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Tabs last two years but you can pay it off at any time. Or bring your own phone and you get month to month, leave whenever you like.
Sophia wrote:

you've been totally awesome Sophia, thanks so much!