Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do i get the new double data on my $45 plan

New data plan for the $45 plan,how do existing plan holders get this

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go to self serve. And change your plan. But I would wait till ur plan resets so u don't get pro rated charges. Or do it and you will see a weird charge on your bill but it's normal. If it won't work online. Give customer support a call
Chadwick wrote:

Go to self serve. And change your plan. But I would wait till ur plan resets so u don't get pro ...

Cheers Pal 
Userlevel 4
Hi Mccarth342! Don't forget that the double data promotional plans are a limited time offer. I don't know when your billing cycle starts but you should act soon, just in case. 🙂  
it won't work for me! when I click on change plan, the double data promotions aren't in the list to choose from?!
Userlevel 6
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

it won't work for me! when I click on change plan, the double data promotions aren't in the list ...

Then you must be on the older plans.
You will have to pay off whatever tab balance you may be owing before you switch to the new ones!
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

it won't work for me! when I click on change plan, the double data promotions aren't in the list ...

Yes, my plan is years old! That sucks, I just got a new phone and full tab! lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

If you just got a new Tab, then you should be on the new system, no?, Mitch any ideas?
Userlevel 6
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

Chad is right.
If you just got a new phone on a tab then you are able to access the new plans.
Post a screenshot of what you see!
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

Jessica LeRoy wrote:

it seems like it's just listing regular plans?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

Its right there 1gb for 45. Is the promo and 2gb for 60. Notice how there is 2 45$ plans
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

OMG, I must be blind! lol, thanks guys. I was able to switch. Now I feel like a doofus! haha.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica LeRoy wrote:

Haha no need for that. It happens.