Koodo Community
Question

How do I get approved for larger tab?

• 29 June 2019
  • 7 replies

I am interested in adding a second line to my account for my partner. When I choose the Samsung S10E for example, it only gives me options for a medium tab price. I have been with Koodo for a year and always paid my bill on time. I know someone will probably tell me the larger tabs aren't a great deal, but that is not the answer I'm looking for.

Can a CSR override ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So, you logged in and start from "Add a new line" > then picked S10E?
Is there option for Tab S or Retail price there too? Or you just see Tab M option?
Is there option for Tab S or Retail price there too? Or you just see Tab M option?

It only shows no tab, small or medium. There is no option to chose anything higher
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It only shows no tab, small or medium. There is no option to chose anything higher

Hmmm, if you can add a lime through self serve, then your are not under the spending limit program or anything.
I just flagged this. Hopefully CSR can can chime in soon since I can't tell how they/dystem approve for higher Tab
Userlevel 2
I am interested in adding a second line to my account for my partner. When I choose the Samsung S10E for example, it only gives me options for a medium tab price. I have been with Koodo for a year and always paid my bill on time. I know someone will probably tell me the larger tabs aren't a great deal, but that is not the answer I'm looking for.

Can a CSR override ?

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us! The eligibility for the tab depends on the payment history of the account, you should not have suspensions, late payments. Usually after maximum 8 months of good payments the eligibility should change. I have verified your account and I've noticed that you are eligible for tab Medium and Small only, however you've always paid on time. I suggest you to reach out to the Payment department to find out if they can change this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Silvia Koodo how should said customer reach out to the payment department? Are you not able to help directly?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Silvia Koodo how should said customer reach out to the payment department? Are you not able to help directly?
It has to be looked at directly through that department afaik. You can get passed through to them just by talking to a regular rep through a callback.
Userlevel 2
@Dennis Only the Payment department can look up into this situation. The client can schedule a callback from koodomobile.com/chat and when he/she will receive the call they can request to speak with the Payment department.