Koodo Community
Solved

How do I forward calls to a korean number?

• 21 January 2019
  • 4 replies

I am traveling to South Korea for over a month and I need to forward my calls to a korean number for my business.

Can I forward calls to a korean number?

If so, how can I do it? Do I need to put the international area codes in front of the korean number?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mats 21 January 2019, 22:56

You can only call forward to a Canadian number. Maybe a US number as well but it's not advisable if you can get it to work.

Here is a link to other options for what you can do while in South Korea.

https://community.koodomobile.com/iphone-81489/how-can-you-forward-your-canadian-number-to-a-mexican-number-7652142
View original

4 replies

Badge +4
You can only call forward to a Canadian number. Maybe a US number as well but it's not advisable if you can get it to work.

Here is a link to other options for what you can do while in South Korea.

https://community.koodomobile.com/iphone-81489/how-can-you-forward-your-canadian-number-to-a-mexican-number-7652142
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Skype and Vonage are Voice over IP carriers that offer different call forwarding capabilities than any cellular network because these companies allow internet access to reroute calls, can forward to foreign countries, and can set up virtual local phone numbers in many venues outside of the United States.

Transferring calls to or from these companies is easy and affords a great deal of flexibility, especially if you use virtual phone numbers. If you route your primary cellular number to either of these companies and then reroute calls from Skype or Vonage to your second cell phone, you can easily control where your calls go wherever your are located and whatever phone you are using. You can also route calls simultaneously to more than one phone number, so whichever answers first makes the connection.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can only call forward to a Canadian number.
Or US number. But long distance fees would apply. But not international
Thank you all!