Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I find out my data usage - beyond the last 3 months ?

I am thinking of switching plans but want to find out how much data I have used in the past 6 months to see a pattern. I can only see 3 months online.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
You'd need to go look at your past bills. You can find a years worth in selfserve.
actually, the bills only show minutes used, not data. they only show if I go above my 6 GB of data - and I haven't - but I need to know if I need 2 GB or 1 GB...
Userlevel 7
Toby F wrote:

actually, the bills only show minutes used, not data. they only show if I go above my 6 GB of da...

Check out page 4, there is a summary of all the charges for that month including overages.
I don;'t want to know overcharges - I want to know how much data I used - I never used over 6 GB !
Userlevel 7
Toby F wrote:

I don;'t want to know overcharges - I want to know how much data I used - I never used over 6 GB !

Toby, do what Chad is telling you. The bills all have your total data summary. For me they are listed on page 3 under "Data Usage", it must vary on the bill. Just as a total tho, no details on day to day data usage, just lump sum of the month but it will give the info you want.
found it ! thank you for your help