Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I cancel my account from overseas?

We have just relocated from Canada back to Australia. Now we're back we want to cancel our account, but unsure how to do this from here, doesn't look like there's an option to do this online? Thanks,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to call in to cancel. If you want to use your phone with another carrier you may also want to think about unlocking the phone first. http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-if-i-am-eligible-to-get-my-koodo-phone-unlocked You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
it is terrible service to need a phone to cancel service i too need to cancel and i am indonseasa without any phone service and it will be hard to try and phone to cancel
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ron lion wrote:

it is terrible service to need a phone to cancel service i too need to cancel and i am indonseas...

Unfortunately it is the only way to cancel
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ron lion wrote:

it is terrible service to need a phone to cancel service i too need to cancel and i am indonseas...

Try calling with Skype or other online phone service for simple contact to Koodo. I understand calls to toll free numbers do not even use Skype minutes.