Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I add voice mail?

Clicking on "add voicemail" takes me to a list that does not include voicemail. Trying to change to a plan that includes voicemail caused the loss of a lot of services that are available on the less expensive plan.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Can you gives more detail? What plan were you trying to switch from? Were you doing this online?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call display and voicemail are no longer available as separate features. They can only be added by switching to one of the current plans.
Userlevel 6
Hi Janice, What kind of rateplan are you on right now? The recent rate plans incluce Voicemail 10.
On a $15.00 a month. I tried to switch to a $40, which would include voicemail, but I got a message that I would lose a lot of services that I currently have. I'll have to look into it further. It was a little note at the bottom of my information that said "add voicemail for $7.00 per month". But when I clicked on it, it took me to a list that did not include voicemail. I guess they haven't updated their website. Thanks for the responses.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The only $15 plans Koodo has ever offered are: serving size 50 local calling 50 minutes 50 texts per second billing $0.35 min overage and LD and $15 canada wide plan canada wide calling 50 minutes 50 texts per second billing $0.40/minute overage and LD The $40 plans currently offered are: Canada wide talk and text $40 canada wide calling 300 minutes unlimited texts 5 pm evenings and weekends per minute billing call display voicemail and Canada wide 200 MB 200 min $40 canada wide calling 200 minutes unlimited texts per minute billing 5 pm evenings and weekends call display voicemail I'm having a hard time seeing what you would be losing, other than per second billing.
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The only $15 plans Koodo has ever offered are: serving size 50 local calling 50 minutes 50 ...

Only thing you would lose is per-second billing. Everything else is probably "lost" but then is also "gained" in the new plan. Sometimes, those errors come up occasionally.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The only $15 plans Koodo has ever offered are: serving size 50 local calling 50 minutes 50 ...

Thank you. I haven't had time to double check, but I think that the items that were listed as being 'lost' if I changed plans were being replaced by "bigger and better".