Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can i tell you the account number when i don't have the bill is their another way to regstiar

well the bill is in my boyfriend's name so how can i sign up

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jennifer, do you still have the original service agreement from when you signed up? The account # should be on there. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or your bf has to call in to get the account number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you and your boyfriend can't find the service agreement, let your boyfriend call koodo. They will ask him multiple questions to make sure he is the right person and give him the account number. (Tell them you need it to set up self serve account.)
well at times i can't get to him because he is busy and no i din't have the servuce agreement
Userlevel 3
Jennifer Verbeem wrote:

well at times i can't get to him because he is busy and no i din't have the servuce agreement

As the others said, you will need the account number and that is on the agreement he signed when he bought the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jennifer Verbeem wrote:

Then he has to make it a priority and get the account number by visiting a Koodo store or calling in and verifying his identity. Or he can add you as an Authorized user, but that still requires him to call into Koodo