Koodo Community
Question

How can I change my Plan online?

• 27 June 2015
  • 7 replies

My tab is currently paid off and I was looking at new plans. I do not want to upgrade my phone however i do want to switch to the new plans that seem to be cheaper. When I look at service is says that if you change your plan on self serve its free of charge or you can call customer service and be charged 10$ to change your plan. How can I change this plan myself online? or must I call one way or another to switch my plan?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have one of the old plans and you don't have the option to change to one of the new plans within self serve you will have to call customer service to have them change your plan to the new plans. Don't worry you won't be charged for the call as its something you can't do yourself so there will be no charge for them changing your plan for you.
Userlevel 3
All new plans are available to everyone now. Just log in click on > phone services >change my plan > it will show your current plan. Scroll down and and on the bottom you will see get started. Follow the steps. Easy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All new plans are available to everyone now. Just log in click on > phone services >change my pla...Oops I missed the memo on that one, thanks for correcting my error Emil
All new plans are available to everyone now. Just log in click on > phone services >change my pla...Thank you! I was able to locate that and get to the change my plan. I went through the entire thing however at the end when i agreed to everything it said "based on your phone type and service agreement, you ll need to have the appropriate add ons before completing your changes" do you happen to know what add ons they are referring to?
All new plans are available to everyone now. Just log in click on > phone services >change my pla...I'm looking for change the new plan if there's offer
All new plans are available to everyone now. Just log in click on > phone services >change my pla...i need to change my plan dont use all thats on it to lower plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All new plans are available to everyone now. Just log in click on > phone services >change my pla...As stated in the reply to your other post, please start a new post with the details of what you are experiencing, and we'll try our best to help you out.