Koodo Community
Question

How can a customer receive a phone living in Yellowknife get a phone ?

• 7 November 2012
  • 6 replies

How can a customer, living in Yelloknife,receive a phone when there is no Koodo shops around 100Km, and there is no option to selct NorthWest territories in webstore to get phone delivered to you. It's frustrating as the is service offered in that area...

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey there looking at the coverage map tehres no slections for the NWT Coverage areas are approximate. Actual coverage and network service may vary and both are subject to change. Local numbers are not available in the Northwest Territories and Yukon (HSPA or CDMA), or Thunder Bay (HSPA). this being said seems like you cant get a phone unless you do travel 100 km to store and have a non local number
I saw I had coverage with by entering my postal code, you can try entering Yelloknife it works also. There is HSPA/4G/LTE&CDMA coverage. Since Koodo has Canada Wide plans, no roaming or long distance, I don't mind having a number from another province. It's just sad to that I can't get a phone in an area that has network coverage. Even delivered to me, by mail ...
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
I saw I had coverage with by entering my postal code, you can try entering Yelloknife it works al...Hey Il'uha Yes. We let you get on a digital network that offers you voice coverage to 96% of the Canadian population, so you have coverage that stretches from east to west, and north to and south. While we offer coverage in the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon, local numbers are not available there at this time. We ship to all Canadian addresses except for Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Yukon. Orders with non-Canadian addresses can't be processed. We also can't ship to P.O. Boxes as Mat mentioned.
Userlevel 1
Hey Il'uha If you possess a credit card and fixed address not PO Box one, go online Koodomobile.com and order a phone - it will be delivered to home within 3/5 open business days There is full coverage in Yellowknife
Hey Il'uha If you possess a credit card and fixed address not PO Box one, go online Koodomobil...Yes I have tried, but I cannot select Northwest territories as it is not in the province's list !
Userlevel 1
Hey Il'uha If you possess a credit card and fixed address not PO Box one, go online Koodomobil...Call Koodo webstore and let them know that you cannot do it online - their number is: 18667689300