Koodo Community

Holiday data bonus

• 31 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I switched to koodo because of the extra 8GB of data that come with the 60$ plan that typically comes with 16GB of data. It is not showing anywhere the bonus 8GB. If this is not available, how do I go about cancelling my plan?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The 8GB bonus is in combination with the 8GB that came with the $60 plan, so that makes 16GB in total. It wasn’t clear from your post if you thought you’d have a total of 16+8, which is not the case.

If you are not satisfied with the amount of data you have, the easiest way to cancel your plan is sign up with a provider that does offer the amount of data for a price you are willing to pay, and port your Koodo number to them.

Alternatively, you can schedule a call back from the digital assistant and mention you want to cancel your plan, but be aware that you will lose your number as well in that case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Marina Geremia The total amount is 16gb. Like Sophia mentioned it is  8GB + 8GB with the promo.  That is probably more data than you currently have so it’s pretty good deal.