Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HI There ! i,m leaving Canada for few months and ...

[i]HI There ! i,m leaving Canada for few months and i tried already to cancel my account but ask me a pin something that i do not have and also i checked koodo mobile app and say i owe i month of service despite i paid full few days ago.......how can i get that pin? anyways, the billing cyckle expires november 2nd and today is Saturday 31st....i,m going to use same cel phone in other country.....what can i do ???? thanks in advance !! Cuauhtemoc

3 replies

Userlevel 7
If you have access to self serve, you can change your pin there. How did you pay your bill? If you used online banking, it could take 5 business days to show up
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And what phone is it? If its iPhone and want to use it in other country, you should unlock it through Koodo before cancel. You could unlock your non-iPhone through Koodo, but sometimes you can find better price through 3rd party.
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-...
Mayumi wrote:

And what phone is it? If its iPhone and want to use it in other country, you should unlock it thr...

Hi !  i did not by my phone through any company so it,s unlock