Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi i have koodo plan 42+5. in samsung galaxy s3 . i have 500 mints free. its only out going .or outgoing and incomeing also including ?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Both types of calls (incoming and outgoing) will use your minutes. If you want unlimited airtime both ways and more data, you can take the $52 Unlimited/1GB
Userlevel 3
Outgoing/incoming after 5pm is free. 8am-5pm Mon-Fri any incoming or outgoing calls will count towards your 500 minutes. If you go over it's $0.50 for each extra minute after.
Userlevel 3
Jonathan I wrote:

Both types of calls (incoming and outgoing) will use your minutes. If you want unlimited airti...

Did you read the question?He didn't mention anything about changing his plan.
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

Both types of calls (incoming and outgoing) will use your minutes. If you want unlimited airti...

I'm sure he is aware of that. He was offering an alternative like we all do when it comes to potential questions about airtime.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Both incoming and outgoing calls will use your 500 minutes when the phone is used between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Both incoming and outgoing calls will use your 500 minutes when the phone is used between 8 am an...

I'd like some of those candies please