Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hi

Do you have contract phones

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Welcome. The iPhones use to be available on-contract but I don't think they are any more now taht they have the different sized Tab options.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The best thing about Koodo is that they have no contracts. If you bring your own unlocked phone to Koodo they can give you 10% off your bill. If you need help with the purchase of a new phone, then you can get the various Tab sizes. Each ones have their own requirements and Monthly tab contribution. But after 2 years your tab is guaranteed to be wiped clean. This is the closest, Koodo has to a tab
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

The best thing about Koodo is that they have no contracts. If you bring your own unlocked phon...

The closest koodo has to a contract you mean Dennis hehe
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

The best thing about Koodo is that they have no contracts. If you bring your own unlocked phon...

Oops! Ya to a contract. It was way past my bedtime 😛
Userlevel 7
Realistically every carrier now follows the Device Balance system Telus started in 2010, but the cool thing about Koodo's Tab is that it's done in 24 months or LESS depending on your plan, which is pretty neat.
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

Realistically every carrier now follows the Device Balance system Telus started in 2010, but the ...

And now, Koodo customers can pay out their tab early if they want to do that.