Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help with my Spending limit

My phone is on the spending limit due to the failure to pay the bill, Can i pay my bill by my Chinese Credit card? You know, every time i call the koodo service, there is always the French, i dont understand French, sigh!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
You should be able to select English on the main menu? By pressing 1? Also, international credit cards would need to be registered before they can be used. You'd need to contact them to get that done anyway.
Jonathan I wrote:

You should be able to select English on the main menu? By pressing 1? Also, international cred...

Thanks but I dialed 1-866-995-6636,then press 1?I didn't hear any English after I do so. I can't just contact anyone from the service, huge disappointment!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

You should be able to select English on the main menu? By pressing 1? Also, international cred...

*611 from your Koodo phone and keep pressing 0
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

When you get to a live person by doing what Mayumi wrote, ask them to speak in English. Most of them are bilingual Canadians which means you won't deal with oursourced reps.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Even the outsourced reps speak English. I can't think of a time I've had an issue with an outsourced rep.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

Of course they speak English, why would they speak another language if they're providing customer service to English speaking people? The thing is, they're not very bright, usually less knowledgeable than Canadian reps.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Your answers are sometimes good but I wish you'd cut back on the xenophobic statements.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

Last year, my number port-in request couldn't be processed because the Koodo rep who activated my account put in wrong information. Then I called the CS (it was late in the day, more likely to get an outsourced rep), one guy and even his manager didn't know what "number porting" was and they told me that there was no problem with my account even though I told them that I received a text from Koodo asking me to call in and read them the whole message. I got a call the next day from a Canadian rep who fixed the problem.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Wow well that incident certainly justifies your xenophobia. My goodness how could I have been so short sighted. Thank you for making it all very clear. All outsourced reps clearly are not bright because this happened to you.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

I've talked to many outsourced reps from TELUS, Koodo, Virgin, Fido (Fido ones could be non-bright, non-Canadians living in Canada as I heard Rogers is not outsourcing their CS -don't know if that's true), banks, credit card companies etc. The rep from that example was probably the worst but most of the time, outsourced ones don't exactly know what they're doing. When I get a Canadian one, my problem is understood and fixed in minutes if not seconds.