• Unlimited minutes
  • 4 GB of Shock-Free Data
  • Unlimited messaging

$75
per month
  • Unlimited minutes
  • 12 GB of Shock-Free Data
  • Unlimited messaging

"Unlimited local calling from 5pm to 8am, Monday through Thursday, and 5pm Friday to 8am Monday. For Canada-wide plan, unlimited Canada-wide calling from 5pm to 8am, Monday through Thursday, and 5pm Friday to 8am Monday."

Need two questions answered please,

Is it really just 20$ more a month for 8 more gigs of data?

I just need a phone locally, wondering what happens for the minutes used on phone calls between 8am - 5pm, using this as a work phone.

Thanks,
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 10 September 2019, 22:31

Either plan has unlimited anytime minutes as long as your in Canada and or calling a Canadian number. Yes it's $20 more
View original

5 replies

Nitty Gritty
Collapse
  1. Roaming rates apply outside of Canada. Included data does not roll over at the end of each month.
  2. Includes international text messages sent and received anywhere in Canada. Availability of service will vary by country and is subject to change without notice. Excludes premium and subscription-based messages. Additional data charges apply depending on picture size when roaming in the U.S. and internationally. Picture messaging is supported by BlackBerry smartphone with a SIM card only if a BlackBerry is added to a Koodo plan or a Koodo data plan is chosen. Picture messaging works only if data is turned on.
  3. Unlimited local calling from 5pm to 8am, Monday through Thursday, and 5pm Friday to 8am Monday. For Canada-wide plan, unlimited Canada-wide calling from 5pm to 8am, Monday through Thursday, and 5pm Friday to 8am Monday.
  4. Rate plan available for Manitoba and Saskatchewan residents only. Subscribers who move to another province will be migrated to a rate plan available in that province with similar services at the monthly rate plan then available.
  5. Rate plan available for Quebec residents only. Subscribers who move to another province will be migrated to a rate plan available in that province with similar services at the monthly rate plan then available.
  6. Calls must be made and completed within Canada. Applies to calls made between phones on the same account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Either plan has unlimited anytime minutes as long as your in Canada and or calling a Canadian number. Yes it's $20 more
My bill cycle just started, 6th of september, wondering what would happen if I were to switch my plan right now?
I have a 20$ 2gb addon, would it carry over?
Thanks

Would it be better off for me to use up all my data, and than switch over to the 12gb plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Either plan has unlimited anytime minutes as long as your in Canada and or calling a Canadian number. Yes it's $20 moreMy bill cycle just started, 6th of september, wondering what would happen if I were to switch my plan right now?
I have a 20$ 2gb addon, would it carry over?
Thanks

Would it be better off for me to use up all my data, and than switch over to the 12gb plan?

You could follow this link for more information about changing plan mid-cycle. https://www.koodomobile.com/help/proration

Regarding the add-on, was it part of your current plan or something extra? Was there any conditions on the add-on.? If there was no condition, you could keep the add-on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd change it mid cycle, just in case the deal is gone