Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help please with changing plan to a promo plan through self serve

I wish to change my plan to a plan on promotion right now. The plan I wish to switch to is an offer that expires May 3rd. It's unlimited Canada wide minutes and 1 GB data for $45/month. I went online in self-serve and attempted to change the plan but I cannot find the new plan anywhere. Please help!!!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to call Koodo. *611 from your Koodo phone. If you have any tab balance, you will need to pay it off to switch to a new plan.
how do I pay off my tab balance using self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seth wrote:

You can do it through customer service when you ask to switch your plan 🙂
Seth wrote:

So I can't do it today as they are closed. That's a problem because the promo plan expires today.
Userlevel 5
Seth wrote:

Hey Seth! If you cannot give us a call, what we recommend is sending us a detailed email (today) through this secure link (http://koo.do/11eMLdy) so that we can assist you (choose "Social Media"). Please make sure to pass security from your Self Serve account. Thanks
Seth wrote:

I think Koodo could have done a better job launching there new website. Most sites launch with a fully functional site. Not activate it a piece at a time. I hAve wasted more time trying to change my plan than I should of had too. Not to mention that the site tells you to visit a Koodo store (which was wrong according to the store) when only customer service can help you. If the site was functional I wouldn't have waisted so much time. Koodo is getting to be a joke. I think it is time for a new provider!!!
Seth wrote:

Wow earl I argee with everything you said. I will even add to it they no longer have the phone number displayed so by the time I found it and called the call centre was closed.
Seth wrote:

I've sent an email off using the link you provided Nabil. Here's hoping that Koodo will take care of my problem.
Seth wrote:

I find they have dumbed down the site which is too bad.